Cobblestone Ranch Colorado
Presented by James T. Wanzeck
Cobblestone Ranch Colorado
Cobblestone Ranch in Castle Rock, Colorado, is a highly desirable community with a wide range of amenities, including a clubhouse with a swimming pool, playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, and an extensive trail system that winds through 600 acres of natural open space. As the only builder in the community, Richmond American Homes offers over 100 floorplans and several unique neighborhoods to choose from, ensuring residents find the perfect new home. Cobblestone Ranch is served by highly regarded Douglas County schools and boasts a variety of wildlife in the area. Here are the top 5 reasons to live in Cobblestone Ranch:
- Outstanding Amenities: Cobblestone Ranch offers a wide range of amenities, including a swimming pool, playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, and an extensive trail system that winds through natural open space.
- Exclusive Builder: Richmond American Homes is the only builder in the community, offering over 100 floorplans and several unique neighborhoods to choose from.
- Excellent Schools: The community is served by highly regarded Douglas County schools, providing an excellent education for residents.
- Wildlife: Cobblestone Ranch boasts a variety of wildlife in the area, providing residents with the opportunity to view nature up close.
- Location: Conveniently located in Castle Rock, Cobblestone Ranch provides easy access to all the amenities of the Denver area, including shopping, dining, and entertainment.
|Zip Code||Zip Code Name||Zip Code Population|
|People per Household||2.9||2.9||2.9||2.8||2.6|
|Median Household Income||$138,202||$104,759||$114,156||$115,942||$61,963|
|Average Income per Capital||$63,065||$43,037||$61,155||$50,725||$33,235|
|Median Sale Price||$725,000||$490,750||$550,500||$425,100||$277,796|
|Median Age of Home||37.0||29.0||33.0||39.0||49.0|
How much is your Home worth? Click here to know...
Review current market value estimates for your home, or anyone else, anywhere in the USA.
Need more listings? Click here to search now...
15 minutes updated and accurate properties direct from your local agent. Home Evaluation. Get Loan Pre-Qualified.
- Quality of Life
- Climate & Environment
- Schools & Education
- Safety & Crime
Cost of Living
Health Cost Index
Working from Home
|Cost of Living Index||124.0||116.0||116.0||110.0||100.0|
|Health Cost Index||132.0||125.0||124.0||119.0||100.0|
|Commuting by Bus||0%||1.0%||2.0%||1.2%||2.1%|
|Commuting by Carpool||11.0%||10.0%||8.0%||11.0%||13.5%|
|Commuting by Auto||79.0%||83.0%||83.0%||80.0%||79.1%|
|Working at Home||10.0%||7.0%||7.0%||5.2%||4.7%|
Source: Walk Score®
January Average Low Temperature
July Average High Temperature
Annual Precipitation (inch)
|January Average Low Temperature||13.7 °F||13.6 °F||15.9 °F||13.7 °F||22.6 °F|
|July Average High Temperature||84.0 °F||84.0 °F||89.5 °F||77.5 °F||86.1 °F|
|Annual Precipitation (inch)||17 in.||17 in.||18 in.||19 in.||38 in.|
Source: NOAA Climate
Source: Great Schools